All applications to the International Development MA are made through the Faculty of Political, Administrative, and Communication Sciences and are submitted to the Faculty regulations.
Applicants should prove a proficiency level of understanding and speaking of English during the interview.
– Presentation of a CV and a letter of intent, both written in English – 25%
– Motivational interview – 75%
Bachelor exam average/grade.
The registration of candidates: September 5 to 10
- Interviews: 12 of September
- Initial results: 12 of September
- Complaints, record observations, errors, omissions: September 12 to 13
- Confirmation: September 13
- Redistribution: September 14
- Results after redistribution: September 14
- Confirmation: September 15
- Final results: September 16
For more information, you can contact us at: +40264.431.505